We are pleased to introduce to you, our new aluminum High Port Pontiac head.
This is our second aluminum Pontiac head that we have brought to the
marketplace. This head is completely different from our aluminum D port
head that we introduced a couple of years ago. This head will be available with initial flow numbers
330 cfm! All heads will have CNC chambers and will be capable of flowing
400 cfm. The heads will bolt to ALL traditional Pontiac
blocks and do not require you to run any off-set lifters or rocker shaft
- Out of the box heads make 628 tq and 700 HP on a 463 CID engine
- Rockershafted set on a 505 CID make 903 HP @ 7500 rpm's
- December 2005 - 505 MR-1 Pontiac block makes 775 hp and 718 ft lbs of
torque with AS CAST KRE High Ports! NO PORT
WORK! STANDARD PUSHROD LOCATION!
More info on the build coming soon....
- Rockershafted set on a 540 CID make 1042 HP @ 7600 rpm's
- Out of the box set on a 467 CID make 632 HP @ 5900 rpm's on pump gas & hyd roller
- Std pushrod set on a 505 CID make 850 HP @ 6900 rpm's with single Dominator carb
- Highest Horsepower NA Pontiac engine with High Ports 2.14508 HP per CID.
- Std 80 cc pushrod set on a 463 CID with a 230 dur. .565 lift hyd roller cam makes 580 HP on pump gas with 12 inches of vacuum @ 850 rpm's
- Exhaust port is standard Pontiac round port configuration
- Will be cast with a 45cc chamber and delivered with a 56 cc CNC chamber
- Utilizes standard pushrod location for 3/8" pushrods
- Initial flow of approximately 330 cfm on the intake
- Will use a 2.20 intake valve and a 1.70 exhaust valve
- Valve lengths will be around 6.200
- Valve angle is 14 degrees (stock pistons will work)
- Rocker shafted set available on request (.700 offset)
- Minimum bore size of 4.150
- CNC'd combustion chambers now available - 56, 64, 74 and 80 cc's
- CNC ported versions of 365, 380, 400 and 430 cfm
Priced per head:
|$822.50 - 56cc
||$1,397.50 - 56cc
||$400.00 - 365cfm
|$872.50 - 64cc
||$1,447.50 - 64cc
||$550.00 - 380cfm
|$922.50 - 74cc
||$1,497.50 - 74cc
||Rocker shafted only $700.00 - 400cfm
|$922.50 - 80cc
||$1,497.50 - 80cc
||Rocker shafted only $800.00 - 430cfm
ARP High Port head stud kit - $185.00
High Port stud girdle - $170.00
T&D Rocker shafts for HP heads - $1,400.00
** Complete heads come with 1200 series Ferrea valves(better then 6000 series), titanium
retainers, 10 degree locks, PC seals, PAC roller cam springs for .750 lift, ARP
rocker studs, spring cups and 5 angle valve job.
Call, E-mail or fax your orders!!!
740 599-5550 Fax
Open Mon. thur Fri. 9 to 5 unless we're racing!!
Daily UPS Shipping
Kauffman Racing Equipment
22280 Temple RD
Glenmont, OH 44628
Copyright © 1997-2016 Jeff Kauffman
Last Revision 1/9/16